Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Buying a place to live in? 买屋居住?




CHAT: 
[10:01, 5/16/2018] EP: Hi, I heard you’re coming over!
I’m planning to buy a unit
Wanna see the pictures?
lotuschef: sure

EP: Take a look at this property on www.....
Let me know what you think about it
lotuschef: the main thing is you go n feel around. comfortable then will suit you
: if you don't like the energy of the place, then don't live there
: close your eyes for a few minutes n feel!


EP: Ok. I’ll do that this sat
lotuschef: its ezy! 😜

EP: So far when I go in. I feel quite good. And when I chat with the agent there on Monday after a quick look. It didn’t feel creepy
: Or anything weird
: Only thing is unit 4
: So I don’t know if I should be pantang about 4

lotuschef: the number doesn't matter as long as the energy is good
EP: Ok


lotuschef: if you can wait till I come then I go with you n see look around. but main thing is you that has to live in that energy field lol
EP: Ok. I’ll see how I go
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes! I am going for a short vacation in Perth, Australia soon.
Words spread and this request came.
Hahaha! 
Many asked me to do the same!
However, some of these people go ahead and buy whatever they want irregardless of my advices! 

Once again, I wish to stress that although my guru the Living Buddha Lian Sheng is a Fengshui Pro, sad to say that I didn't request to learn this field from him.
He also stressed that not one of his students ask to learn this field from him too!

So whatever his students claimed or still claiming that they are Pros in the Fengshui field, and tried to give you a false idea of their knowhow if any if from GM Lu, be discerning!

Hahaha!
It is always Prudent to be honest with Self! 

O! Energy fields can change within nano seconds, so ultimately it is the residents themselves that can adjust to their environment or they can change their environment to suit themselves! 

To make your environment suit you, cultivate with sincere diligence!

With Metta

Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef

 

No comments:

Post a Comment