Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Liars! 说谎者!

Recently, my brothers came for a visit.
One from KL~B1 and the other from NY~B4.
The topic somehow went back in time to our schooling days!

B4 told his sons, your aunt comes back from school chuck her school bag and start to play. Never see her do homework too!
I said that I finished them in school before coming home, most of the time.
B1 said that I go cinemas often as well.
Thats why, before my "O" levels, B1 said if I can pass the exams, he will buy me a big meal at a restaurant our family favours.

Yes! I pass my "O"s well and went on to "A" levels in the same school.

I have explained many times that I pays attention well in class and also jotted down key points.
So its not true that I no need to study also can pass exams!

I recall a classmate of my daughter telling her that she didn't study at all. But she gets very good grades for her tests!
When I asked my daughter to study, she told me of what this classmate said.
Then I said to her, remember every afternoon after school when you call her, she is not available as she got home tuition?

Hahaha! This girl lies and some of her classmates believe her and also didn't put in effort to study after school.

I am still the same as always!
I listen to GM Lu's speeches and like the old days, I can remember the key points for future uses.

Thats why, I hardly watch a video a second round, unless I wanted to highlight certain points from certain speeches!

Honestly, I do not believe in arranging tuition for my kids!
I came through my school-life without much external help outside school, and my kids also did fine without tuition.
Life is no FUN if all spent on tuition, agree?

O! Many of you see me having Fun here there & every where!
You can do so too, if you truly understand the basics of Buddha Dharma!

With Metta

Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef

No comments:

Post a Comment