Friday, March 16, 2018

动物灵 Animal Spirits


Looking at Homa Fire Displays, we often find figures or shapes of humans & animals.

I had a bizarre dream early this morning.

A Taoist master brought me to meet a client of his.
This client happened to be an old classmate of mine from Primary school.
I met her once in a local mental hospital when I was doing my nursing attachment rounds there sometime in 1978.
She was suffering from Schizophrenia (is a mental disorder characterized by abnormal social behavior and failure to understand reality. Common symptoms include false beliefs, unclear or confused thinking, hearing voices that others do not, reduced social engagement and emotional expression, and a lack of motivation.)

I saw her when she was scheduled for Electroconvulsive therapy (ECT) [is a procedure, done under general anesthesia, in which small electric currents are passed through the brain, intentionally triggering a brief seizure. ECT seems to cause changes in brain chemistry that can quickly reverse symptoms of certain mental illnesses.]

The Taoist master pointed out a shape on the left side of her back from approximately mid-rib to hip.
I saw a cat lying prone with head towards the hip.
Then he asked me to help extract the cat out of this person's body.
I looked at him and said I will try.

I drew energy and transferred to my right hand, then stretched out into the subject's body and pulled out the cat!
But what I drew out was a large fish!

But the shape visible inside the subject's body is no longer there.

The master said something about the cat spirit being somehow linked with that of the large fish.

So is this yet another way to Extract attached spirits from a person?

Hahaha!

Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef


No comments:

Post a Comment