Friday, November 10, 2017

Why ask me? 为何问我?





    date: Fri, Jun 16, 2017 at 3:08 AM
    subject: Dharma Question
    ....

I once had read an interesting sutra or dharma talk of Living Buddha Sheng Yen Lu about the one syllable golden wheel mantra which goes like ong bulong hung.
I've tried many times to find it again on google but didnt succeed.
Is it possible that you can easily tell me where to go or have the text or web address?
I so much wish I could find it again.

~~~~~~~~

Reply:-

date: Fri, Jun 16, 2017 at 2:11 PM
subject: Re: Dharma Question

GM Lu gave the transmission of this mantra in Australia Melbourne's Yen San temple, in October 2010.

Please remember that in Tantrayana, one needs transmission empowerment from one's chosen lineage guru before practicing any sadhana of yidam of choice.

Please do so before you use this mantra.


With Metta

Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

date: Sat, Jun 24, 2017 at 9:20 PM
subject: Re: Dharma Question

Dear NG,

I hope you can read these and understand that any mantra can help you if you stay focus.
In Tantrayana, the key is Mudra, Visualisation & Mantra.
As long as you have the relevant empowerment transmission or abhiseka from your root guru, you can cultivate any Sadhana.
But as per first stage of Mahamudra - Yoga at 1st stage or level is to Focus on One!

Happy Cultivating!
With Metta
Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef



~~~~~~~~~~~~

date: Fri, Nov 10, 2017 at 3:14 AM
subject:Dharma Question

Dear Lotuschef Lama,

I decided to write to you because you sometimes respond to dharma questions.
I had taken refuge with Sheng Yen Lu but afterwards changed to another vajrayana school because another teacher offered to visit my country and I received many mantras and some practices to do.

I was given a long version长咒 of White Umbrella Practice.
I chanted it every day many times as protection from black magic which I was always a victim and still ocassionally suffer.

Recently, Living Buddha Lian Sheng who I respect and believe in his teachings last September 2017 he taught about protection from black magic with sitatapatra.
I have a question but dont have a way to ask His Holiness Sheng Yen Lu.
I hoped maybe you know the answer or can intervene to ask his Holiness, since compared to me you sure have more access to His Holiness.

The question is:

If I pray to sitatapatra Buddha Mother to shield me with her great white parasol, is it possible to ask the deity to shield me in such a way that the parasol follows me even when I go outside various places or is the parasol only stationary in place in house or practice room?

Clarifying this point would be important if one wants protection in all outdoor places.

Thank you very much may you gain a lot of merit by enabling simple practitioners get protected with the teachings of Grandmaster.

With best regards,
N.G.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

笔者NG曾经在今年6月16日通过电子邮件问:一字金刚咒。
Writer NG asked previously in June 16 this year through email: the One syllable mantra.

而我也跟他分享了:密教的传承灌顶的重要性,还有咒,观想,手印。
And I shared with him: Tantrayana's abhiseka importance, also Mantra Visualisation and mudra.

重点:瑜伽第一层[专一]!
Key is : First stage yoga - Focus on One!

这次,来问[大白伞盖佛母]如何能24小时保护自己,无论身在何处!
This round, he asked [Sitatapatra] how then can protect self 24/7 irregardless of location.
他还说,他皈依了鲁师尊,然后又[变节]去皈依另外一个密宗师父,因为这师傅答应到他的国家弘法。
他也因此[得到]很多咒和法!
这师傅给了他[大白伞盖佛母]的长咒 long mantra。
他说他一直在念,以保护自己,因为他时常受降头的伤害。
他想知道,是否可以以此咒让大白伞盖佛母[不停]的一直保护他。
他说重点是能在户外都可以得到保护。
他谢我也祝我能得到很多功德~就是能给予[简单行者]得到师尊教诲的保护。

哈哈哈!Hahaha!
你说说看, 我还能如何帮他?
How about you see, how can I still help him?

他根本没有[了解]我之前讲的[专一]!
He didn't basically understand what I shared with him on [Focus on One]!
也没有明白[密宗传承]的重要性。
Also don't understand the importance of Lineage transmission in Tantrayana.

很明显的是,他对现任的密宗师父也没[信心]!
Very obvious is he has no confidence or trust in his current Tantric Guru!
那莲师讲的:[尊师,重法,实修], 他都不懂。
What Padmaguru says: [Respect Guru, Treasure dharma, diligent cultivation], he all don't know.
还能教他什么!!!
Still can teach him what!!!

long version长咒?
有分别吗?Have any difference?

重点很明显就是他对降头能够对自己的影响有巨大的恐惧!
What is most obvious is that he has great fear of Black magic and its effects on himself!

就是连[心经]里讲的[无挂碍故,无有恐怖]。。都不懂!
That is even the part of [Heart sutra] that says [Have no concern in heart. With no concern, there is no fear. ]

此人还需要建立基础而且必须自己走出[恐惧]!
This subject still needs to build foundation and solely up to himself to walk out of [Fear]!


With Metta,

Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef

No comments:

Post a Comment