Monday, September 4, 2017

[3] Mara's Test 魔考 ~ 执着相 Forms Fixation














  • 莲厨聊天- 师尊的意旨
  • 师尊:去耶城玩玩吧!
    我:好的.
    心想,耶城?天啊!
    我想请师尊给于详细流程,可师尊只是微微笑。
    我? 无奈。
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • Lotuschef in Chat – Guru’s Instruction
  • Shizun: Go Jakarta and play play!
    Me : Ok. Yes.
    In my heart, I was wondering, Jakarta?
    Heavens!
    I wanted to ask Shizun for detail program but he just kept smiling.
    I knew this smile. It means you go ahead, won’t be any problem.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~
  • GM Came Visiting 师尊到来探访
  • I have advised attendees of cultivation session that I lead, that they have to Purify Body to Enter the Altar or Shrine for Cultivation 净身入坛.
    This is the very Basic requirement for all cultivators before starting to settle down to cultivate!

    Hahaha! Don't look like many students know these though!

    Then GM said this recent Sunday in Seattle, that a Pure Body is needed for all Divinities to "Enter" , resulting in One's body becoming the Mandala or Altar of the session's principle yidam and all associates. Pure Body as a Mandala or Pureland 净身如坛.

    Please go read GM's article Appearance of Pure Light from Book 3 of Rainbow Body Attainment 虹光大成就 第三册 里面的 [净光出现]文章.

    GM repeatedly stresses that Importance of Pure Body Speech Mind!

    THINK: When you are under orders/or volunteered to carry out; and you want to show off to your perceived "superiors", you went ahead and all out to attempt to threaten and subjugate a fellow student or Dharma brother/sister, AT THIS MOMENT, ARE YOU PURE in BODY SPEECH MIND?

    Answer: NO!

    WHY? Buddha never approved any actions that will be detrimental to Anyone!

    Hahaha! Of course, we need to look into whether these actions are Detrimental to others or only to the Individual who ignorantly carried out these actions, agree?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


    Extract:
    Pure Karma - SZ Spoke To Me? [4]
    Pure Karma - SZ Spoke To Me? [3]
    Pure Karma - SZ Spoke To Me? [2]

    Pure Karma - SZ Spoke To Me? [1]
    Extracted From above:
    Recently: From YY

    Hi Fashi,
    This morning I asked GM to give me calm and peace.
    Believe it or not...SZ talked to me in video cause I finished l...... and continued my office matters.

    He began his speech about last time and now....then I think over...yes last time and now is so different. Because now we are more experiences more dynamic and more independent.

    We are not perfect but in our heart we solely respect dearly to GM, Fashi, pusa and our parents.

    What you have mentioned we are hurt initially but SZ explained that is because Fashi loves us dearly and do not wish to see us downfall. This immediately hits us very hard cause we have hurt you too!

    SZ also reminded us NEVER retaliate to 2 important person in life. One to Fashi and the other is our parents. Cause our parents gave us our life and Fashi gave us nourished Spiritual/Buddha Path.

    SZ said "要做一个有良心的人"。

    Last nite, I had one of best dream...I dreamt that we were busy with Fire Puja...is like helping people a section of Fire Puja...happily...laughing and talk loudly. Then, we look at our watches...and realised that is almost 3pm which is our own Fire Puja....then we all laugh even louder...and running rushing to our puja....it was so happy...CS and myself were in the car saw you and the whole gang...waving..still laughing...and all squeeze in the car and go for the fire puja.

    Fashi I saw what "happiness" meant in Fire Puja.

    SZ spoke many issues of our mistakes, secret teaching and like your article is same same....

    Believe it or not....SZ spoke to me.
    .....
Dear all,
The series of articles on "SZ spoke to me", surfaced early this morning in a Chat with GM.:)

What are the Criteria for Visions and Sightings?

Therefore, readers can now make wise decision of the validity of claims by any person of sighting of GM Lu or any Divinity!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear all, 
many of you think that I was harsh towards YY who wrote this email about "SZ speaking to her in such details ~ [Believe it or not...SZ talked to me in video ]..
[He began his speech about last time and now].

In GM Lu's recent speeches, he shared that XX talk too much! 
And, most recent, GM Lu asked: In what way Sakyamuni Buddha converse with XX?

The mortal's mind perceived that GM Lu or Buddha will talk to them like having a chat like they do with others daily!
Hahaha! 
Thats not so!

A Look, a Smile, a Nod, Visions and Sounds FLASHING across your MIND, these are ways that I received Instructions from GM Lu, 
AND the Criteria is Pure Body Speech Mind!

The Most Important KEY being BODHICITTA!

I hope all realised WHY I steer clear of those like XX and also explained about the false claims of YY.

I have wrote many articles explaining the LIES churned by fellow students consisting of all grades of dharma-propagators!
AND, many scolded me or blasted me with hostilities and alleging that I "Talk Bad" about others, especially VMs! 

Well?
I can now say [I TOLD YOU]!
With revelations of XX's misdeeds, at least many have awaken!

Just proved that GM Lu's statement ~ When in Pain, you will LET GO!

Hahaha!
I tried to soften the "Blows" for you, but you joined arms & hurled hostile missiles my way!

In the Mortal's arena, AM I truly Good or Bad?

With Metta

Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef



No comments:

Post a Comment