Saturday, June 17, 2017

信不信由你 Believe or not, Up to you



Now AA ~ has very dark & dull aura & a "blockage" of Qi in the middle of his chest, lower sternum.
I requested to meet up with him, after sighting a recent photo of his, while dining with fellow students.
I handed over the sarira pendant I wear around my neck and told AA to grasp it within his palms.
.........
[3] This time, I taught him a method that I practiced many times before.
Its an evolution of the 4 Immeasurable Visualisation with Boddhicitta as the Key.
**[As this is a one to one kind of instruction and close scrutiny of the subject at practice is required, I won't detail what I taught AA.]
This method helps AA moves into another Plane in order to cleanse himself & stay undisturbed.
AA said that this time, GM is shining brightly in golden light, real amazing.

~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAT:
BB: From left - Hj, Ml, PP, Ty
CC: oh hj
BB: See how scary hj n Ty look.
CC: hj in the second photo is quite obvious
the countenance
BB: Ml is dull n Pp dull with depressing dark aura
Ya. The cat queen spirit
CC: pp looked more tired, different when we met in HK last time
BB: When Pp came near me at the restaurant, I can see his qi blocked at the sternum a little above the heart chakra
Back then he has a shine
CC: this is why cultivation really needs personal guidance
otherwise these subtle things can't be recognised with physical eyes
~~~~~~~~~~~~
CC: what you shared in Phala articles are very informative and beneficial
a fundamental set for all to have

BB: Hahaha! like those threatening to report or complain that I conduct event in HK when I am not a fashi! :)
u didn't see me cultivate but you can't say I didn't cultivate lol. Hehe
people tend to force their perception on others!
most forgot to really open their minds or their hearts when studying buddha dharma

PP was real shocked after I bumped him into the ..... & I told him later the key is actually Boddhicitta.
then the rest asked him to give them the key, and I told him to do so by touching his left arm. he wave his left arm out and made a sweep at the moment n all of them at the table said that he's stingy n didn't give.
But he said when I touched his arm, he can feel that he has energy to share instantly. He said I transferred energy to him with a touch!
hahaha! all didn't feel the sharing bcos they don't believe!
hinders self


CC: :)
BB: when he explained n I confirmed then they all kept quiet
CC: yes hor

BB: without experiencing first hand for himself, how can he ever imaging what true samadhi is n what being in the .... can do for him lol

CC: i guess people most of the time forget about bodhicitta during the cultivation and in whatever people are doing
because as you have said, the feeling is different when we're sharing the light for others
that we want to give benefits to all without discriminating them
i mean because the root guru is a buddha with great bodhicitta, of course he will come upon invocation to share pure lights with all
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

People hinders Self when it comes to Buddha Dharma interpretation.
Telling AA to hold on to a Sarira pendant worked to stabilise his mind as people perceived that Sarira has "divine powers"!

As Sarira is part of a Buddha's vital essence, when one is using it, all Buddha's teachings or dharma applies! :)

 Most people walked through transmission empowerment banners but didn't received what they think they should!
WHY?
They lack True Faith or Absolute Belief!
Buddha's statement that 3 categories of beings can't succour, remember?
1. Don't believe
2. No Affinity
3. Heavy Karmic Negatives.

When you accused me or anyone of not sharing dharma keys with you, reflect upon self first! 

AA believes that I am able to share energy with him, after experiencing the wonders of Samadhi and being embraced by Brightness! 

Remember though, I helped those that GM Lu places in front of me only!

With metta

Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef


No comments:

Post a Comment