Wednesday, April 5, 2017

不如脫光算了 Might As Well Strip Naked


Terjemahan Bahasa: Sekalian Telanjang Saja
Selective English translation inserted by Lotuschef.
Source: 蓮生活佛 > 師尊文集 > 256_拜訪大師 > 不如脫光算了



很多人批評我,初見盧師尊,見他的手腕上戴著「勞力士」的鑽石金錶。
雙手有很多克拉的紅寶石戒子。
胸前垂翡翠寶玉。
金色龍袍。
渾身珠光寶氣。
Many criticised me, when first meet GM Lu, seeing him adorned with gold and diamond studded Rolex watch. 
Both hands wearing many carats ruby rings.
Jadeite, precious jade pendant hanging in front of chest.
Golden coloured dragon robe.
Whole body shines and sparkles of light from precious gems.

批評是:「此人很俗氣!」
Criticism is : This person is very common/vulgar/poor taste!

對於人們的批評,我只是笑笑而已,完全不理會,也不回應。
As to criticism from others, I only laugh and completely ignore, also don't respond.
我行我素。(這些珍寶,全是弟子送的)
I go my way.

有一天,有一位修行人上山找我,修行人身上著一白袍。

修行人問:「大師!穿龍袍為何?」
Cultivator asked: Great master! Why wear dragon robe?
我答:「莊嚴。」
I replied: Dignified.
修行人問:「大師!佩金戴玉又為何?」
Cultivator asked: Great master! Why wear gold and match with jade?
我答:「莊嚴。」
I replied: Dignified.
修行人問:「大師!手腕戴『勞力士』鑽石金錶,也是莊嚴嗎?」
Cultivator asked: Great master! Wearing Gold & diamond studded Rolex watch is also dignified?
我答:「是的。是莊嚴。又,時間非常的珍貴,以貴的錶來表徵。」
I replied: Yes. Is Dignified. Also, Time is very precious, thus use expensive watch to represent.

修行人問:「大師!有人認為你是虛榮心作祟,這和一般人全身名牌一樣,你認為呢?」
Cultivator asked: Great master! Some concluded that your materialistic mind is at work, this is similar to those adorned all over with branded goods, what is your opinion?

我答:「外表一樣是隨順眾生,以利度眾,但,內在不一樣。我是外實,內也實,不是繡花枕頭,因此,可以度眾生。」
I replied: External presentation is also to appease sentient beings, to ease succouring them, BUT, internally is different. I am true externally as well as internally, not an embroided pillow (looks good externally), thus can succour sentient beings.

我說:「法身佛,是脫光光。」
「報身佛,是半裸。」
「應身佛,全身珠光寶氣。」
I said: Dharmakaya Buddha, is Strip stark naked.
Sambhogakaya Buddha, is half naked.
Nirmanakaya Buddha, whole body shines & sparkles with light from precious gems.

修行人說:「人家批評你,俗氣。」
Cultivator said: Others criticised you as common/vulgar/poor taste.
我答:「以俗度俗才容易。」
I replied: Employing common to succour the common then easy.
修行人問:「如何容易?」
Cultivator asked: How is it easy?
我答:「我的穿著引起眾生注目,你來拜訪我,而我的目的已達。」
I replied: I wear to attract attention of sentient beings, you come and pay visit, thus my goal is achieved.
修行人問:「大師!你內在修著如何?」
Cultivator asked: Great master! How is your cultivator of inner self?
我答:「身寂無依,念異不生,古今無間,森羅萬象,這還會嗎?」
I replied: Body solitary no reliance, different thoughts won't arise, from ancient till now without gaps, innumerous phenomena, know this?
修行人說:「大師!是無影樹!」
Cultivator asked: Great master! Is a traceless/invisible tree!
我說:「我早已全身脫光光了!你還要我脫光光嗎?」
I said: I have already stripped stark naked long ago! You still want me to strip stark naked?
修行人說:「啊!我終於明白了!」
Cultivator said: Ah! I finally understand!
我說:「休!休!休!」
I said: Stop! Stop! Stop!
我講「休休休」是什麼義?諸聖弟子,如何答我?
I said [Stop Stop Stop] has what meaning? Saintly students, how to answer me?

古往今來春復秋,又是什麼?
From of old to now, spring returns to autumn, what is this?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hahaha!

What did you picked up from reading this article?

[對於人們的批評,我只是笑笑而已,完全不理會,也不回應。
As to criticism from others, I only laugh and completely ignore, also don't respond.
我行我素。(這些珍寶,全是弟子送的)
I go my way.]

This is a major key or pointer that GM Lu wishes to point out! 


With metta,

Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef

No comments:

Post a Comment