Thursday, January 12, 2017

问事-坛城 Wenshi - Altar


Above: Altar at Nirvana Memorial Gardens Singapore.
Below: An altar we set up for homa in a carpark lot!

Above: Homa Altar setup beside a loading & unloading bay.


Above & Below: Homa altar setup in car-porch of a private residence.



Above & below: Homa altar of a private apartment.


An attendee asked about shifting the Mahakala plate that she has above her entrance door in her previous residence to her new one.
I taught her how to go about it.
She went further to ask about placement of statues on her altar.
I told her that this fringes on Wenshi already, but I explained the line-up rule to her.
Hahaha!
She sent her son home to take a photo and sent to her mobile phone.
Reluctantly, I glanced at the photo.
Told her the Ganesha and Maitreya have problems, if she don't feel pain then best to throw away these 2 statues.
And the main statue, an Avalokitesvara with 2 aides by her sides, has pools of blood for her eyes!
Something amiss!
However, she said she has this statue for 20 years already.
So, she is reluctant to change!
Hahaha!
I gave no further comments!

Dear all,
don't attend Pure Karma's events in order to pin me down to Wenshi!

My flat refusal might be too hard for you to take!

With Metta

Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef

No comments:

Post a Comment