Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Karma is One's Just Desert 因果是自作自受


Above: Mixture of colored threads and bits of cloth!
Below: Filled with variants of incense powder and a thick length of incense stick is inserted as lighter.
Above: The mini stupa being use for smoke offering!
Doing smoke offering with the Casket Seal Dharani stupa & 6 realms vajra mantra mandala!
Isn't it real great! :)
Below: Names of participants & their addresses written inside the stupas!
You can participate by registering these stupas for Smoking Offering too!
For Smoke Offering only - 
Each mini incense stupa is SGD 12/- 

Morning session for Buddhas & Boddhisattvas &
Evening session for your Karmic foes!

Haha! To Understand GM Lu or Buddha Dharma, you need to do offering to Root Guru and all Divinities AND also
to your karmic foes to clear your karmic hindrances too!
Sales talk?
If you believe it so! :)



      所以靜香上師有一次跟我說:「師尊,人家供養你的禮物、錢,你有沒有收到?」
    Therefore, once when VM Jing-xiang said to me: Shizun, others offering of gifts and money to you, younever received?

    我跟她說我從來不管,她說:「奇怪!你怎麼不管,這是人家供養你的。」
    I said to her that I have never care, she said: Funny! Why don't you care, these are offerings from others meant for you.

    我說:「這些錢縱然我沒有花,也有人去花。」
    I said: These money although I didn't spend, also have people go spend.

    不知道她聽得懂不懂?
    I don't whether she understand these or not?

    我這一句話講的就是平等。
    This statement is talking about Equality.

    一般人認為這個是我的啊,怎麼可以我的錢讓別人花呢?
    Most people think that this is mine, how can let others spend my money?

    但是在師尊的眼中,錢我不花,還是有別人花,是同等的價值。
    But in Shizun's eyes, money that I don't spend, will have others to spend, is of same value.

    不要分我的你的,只要這些錢是發心供養就可以了!
    Do not differentiate between you and me, as long as this money are offered with 
    发心: bodhicitta-samutpada, that is enough!
    ..............

    當你不思善不思惡的時候,你會發覺眾生很可愛,看他們的執著、看他們的善惡、看他們的分別心、看他的喜、怒、哀、樂、哭、笑、跳,你就覺得很好玩。

    把他們當成好玩就好了,然後慢慢引導他們去掉這個執著、煩惱、痛苦,給他們快樂。



      This is Shizun's statement for Wisdom of Equality.

      Summary: When you do not think of Good or Evil, you will discover that Sentient Beings are very lovable, watching their Fixation, their Good & Evil, their mindset of differentiation/segregation, their various emotions and actions like joy anger sorrow happiness crying jumping; you will feel it is Fun Play.


      [當你不思善不思惡的時候,你會發覺眾生很可愛,看他們的執著、看他們的善惡、看他們的分別心、看他的喜、怒、哀、樂、哭、笑、跳,你就覺得很好玩。

      Treating them as Fun Play, then slowly guide them to Drop Fixation, Worries, Suffering, Pain and give them Happiness.
      把他們當成好玩就好了,然後慢慢引導他們去掉這個執著、煩惱、痛苦,給他們快樂。
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The article Wisdom of Equality was written by GM Lu in 1996 - 8 -10!
I use it for my Morning lesson on Saturday, October 20, 2012 06:58!
And now, 2017 Jan, GM 's article has almost 21 years of existence! 

Haha!

And do you understand what GM Lu meant by: 
    [These money although I didn't spend, also have people go spend.]?

    Think Deeply! 
    And I shared this article in this blog on 20 October 2012, more than 4 years!
    Anyone is aware that GM taught me to Observe how lovable sentient beings go about their daily routines creating suffering for themselves?
    Also I wrote into the ilovegm forum that those allegedly for or against GM Lu, are sentient beings that I am on standby to succour when affinity arises!
    These beings are One & the Same! 

    Haha!
    I have been watching you play all these whiles! 
    You can take your time and continue to languish in Sentient Mud or grab GM Lu's hand that is always extended out to help you, if you but see it!

    Me? O! I am a by-stander and only move when GM Lu instructs! 

    Look through all the FUN I had watching you and sharing my Observations too! 

    With Metta

    Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
    Lama Lotuschef


No comments:

Post a Comment