Monday, January 16, 2017

七朵莲花 ~ 7 Lotuses!


Terjemahan Bahasa: Tujuh Kuntum Teratai!


Above: GM Lu singing 七朵莲花 ~  7 Lotuses!

七朵莲花




词.曲.唱:火风
Singer & Composer ~ lyrics & song : Huo Feng (Fire Wind) [Above]

有一片美丽的海七彩莲花开
There's a beautiful stretch of sea with 7 coloured lotuses blooming

可爱的咕噜仁波切向我走来
Lovable Guru Rinpoche walks towards me

[This is a form of yogic union ~ seeing yidam walks towards you and then merges into your bodily form :) 
这是[合一]相应的一个方法 ~ 看见本尊向自己走来,然后融入你的身体!]

他问我心中是否有真情有爱
He asked whether I have true feeling & love in my heart

我说我心中有爱七朵莲花开
I said that I have love in my heart and 7 Lotuses bloom

我盼着所有的人们心中莲花开
I hope that everyone has Lotuses blooming in their hearts

我盼着天地之间处处有爱
I hope that everywhere on Heaven & Earth there is Love

我盼着和平的鲜花在人间盛开
I hope that fresh flowers of Peace blooms abundantly in Human Realm

我盼着没有痛苦没有悲哀
I hope that there is no suffering of pain and no sorrow

我看到所有的人们心中莲花开
I can see Lotuses blooming in everyone's hearts

我看到天地之间处处有爱
I can see Love exists everywhere in the Heaven & Earth

我看到和平的鲜花在人间盛开
I can see the fresh flowers of peace blooms abundantly in the Human realm

我看到没有痛苦没有悲哀
I can see there is no suffering of pain and no sorrow

(莲花生大师心咒) ongahongbanzagulubeimaseidei
Padmaguru's mantra: Om Ah Hom Beza Guru Padma Siddhi Hom (Xie)

背景介绍

莲师心咒:莲花生大师是十方三世诸佛的总集。念莲师心咒等于念诵所有佛的心咒,念莲师心咒等于念诵财神、本尊、空行、护法的所有心咒,利益无边。每日念诵世间和出世间的一切愿望都会得到满足。
汉文:嗡啊吽班杂格热班玛色德吽

火风:信佛念佛心境平和
Huo Feng: Of Buddhist Faith, Chant Buddha Heart/Mind is at ease and at peace.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAT:
A: oh the mister who sang the praise to guru padmakara

B: 7 lotuses bloom - GM was singing this song
Actually it means our 7 chakras opening or opened

[七朵莲花开 -意味着 ~7轮打开]
A: 🌺

B: hahaha! How many realised this pointer?
哈哈哈!有多少悟到这一点?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wrote in this blog about sighting GM Lu walks into a fellow student sitting facing me while we were having tea!
The scenario was repeated several times and I told the fellow student that he can do this visualisation while chanting Guru's mantra.
The Yidam walks towards and into him!

Sighting Yidam & Talking to Yidam! 
看见本尊 & 与本尊交谈!


With Metta

Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef

No comments:

Post a Comment