Tuesday, September 13, 2016

华光佛 Flower-Light Buddha



2016年9月11日聖尊蓮生活佛盧勝彥開講「道果」-彩虹雷藏寺
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEgBNfu9M2c



















The above from Homa Session in Ipoh, Malaysia in April 2013.

Chat:
Ry forgot that his sis-in-law saw me all golden light during Ipoh's event! 
She said I look like a Cai-shen (fortune deity).
This morning, GM said lian deng is hua guang fo n appeared in golden light.
All that attain Buddhahood in TBS will become Hua-guang Fo.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

I remember when I was a volunteer in the local lotus light charity premises, I looked at GM Lu's picture and request that he leaves me a place as Hua-guang Zi Zai Fo! :)

So GM Lu actually gave me answer to the request, that as long as I am diligent in cutlivation of Tantric dharma he shares, I will also be a Hua-guang Fo. 

GM Lu also give early warning to protect dharma propagation materials too! 


Should anyone continue in their attempts to Hinder dharma propagation by me?

Of course, CHOICE always lies with the Individual! 

Cheers all


Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef


No comments:

Post a Comment