Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Dream - Temple Visit 梦 - 访庙宇

Above: Statue of Marici Boddhisattva at the back &Ksitigarbha in front.
Below: A statue of standing Avalokitesvara Boddhisattva.



Above: A golden colored statue of Ganesha.

These are 3 statues I remember clearly (From my right) Marici Boddhisattva, Avalokitesvara, then Ganesha.

There are many other statues on the altar of of this temple I visited.

I sighted Marici first, and paid respect but didn't teach my companions how to form the mudra or chant the mantra.

Then I lighted a circular bundle of incense offering and placed into the incense urn in front of Ganesha.

Ah! :)
Ganesha transform into Live, and twitched his nose -signalling me to offer incense into the centre urn. He showed a very uncomfortable expression.

So I lighted another bundle of incense and borrowed a ladder to place the incense offering into the centre incense urn.

Hahaha! I was just able to reach the incense urn at the sides because all these urns are place at a height above my head, tip-toeing with both hands outstretched then I was able to place incense offering on the urn at the side in front of Ganesha.

I have no intent or mindset of disrespect or purposely ignoring the incense urn in the middle though :)

Then one of the staff sitting next to the altar on Ganesha side stood up and bowed to me, then another who also saw Ganesha communicating with me came forward from the back of this Hall.
Seems they are brothers and this temple is run by a Family group.

At this time, I discovered that I am wrap in white towelling robe! :)
Someone toppled over Ganesha's statue and I climbed up to the altar to right it.


Ganesha's statue is flat on front and back and about 4 inches thick and 20 inches tall. When it topples, it fell back onto a bed of white sandalwood powder.
Hahaha! Vivid?

My companions and myself were shown into a reception hall and served tea and snacks.

Then we were shown around and I discovered that this premise is a large complex with medical facilities; theatre; shopping mall; temple; .....

I was looking that the inner skirts under my wrap-around & I woke up. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wonder why Ganesha has a very restricted as if being Suppressed kind of aura on him. 

Well? 

Anyway, Ganesha will be one of the Guest Yidam for tomorrow's Mid-autumn Festival celebration event!

Till we meet again! :)


Cheers all

Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef

No comments:

Post a Comment