Friday, August 19, 2016

威力无比 -大白莲花童子心咒!Supreme Power - Maha White Padmakumara's Mantra





                                                     黄蜂 Hornet


In this dream, I boarded a lift at a factory building with a few fellow students and about 10 other people.
The lift is real big and it has benches on 3 sides for seating.
Like benches in Singapore's Mass Rapid Transit's trains.

At the time of my entering this lift, I sighted 2 hornets flying around me.
I somehow avoided them and entered the lift and sat down to the left side.
As the lift's door closes, more hornets were found inside the lift.
They are flying around and screams were heard.

I started to chant Guru's mantra loudly and somehow the rest followed.
Yes!
Students & non-students of GM Lu were chanting his mantra!

I felt one hornet on my left hip, but amazingly, it didn't sting me.
The other ones around also didn't sting me or anyone inside the lift!

It is known that bees is affected by vibration like sound waves!

But all the hornets inside the lift sort of calm down although they continue to fly around. :)

Yes! There is no sense of aggression and threats in them!

I woke up as I was watching the non-students chanting Guru's mantra with much jest!

Hahaha!

This is a Cleansing dream too!

None got hurt and the Hornets didn't create negative karma by stinging anyone.

GM Lu helps them and prevent them for exacting revenge on anyone too!

The people and hornets, all benefitted from GM Lu's magnanimous presence & strength or power!


Cheers all

Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef

No comments:

Post a Comment