Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Spiritual Realm - Marriage Ceremony 灵界 -婚礼


In this "visit", I conducted rituals with Bell & Dorje to solemnise a marriage!

I was invited to do another a few days later.
I arrived early and preparation were in process.

Someone drove me to have a meal as the ceremony will be in an hour's time.
However, on the way back, the driver lost his way and we circled around and finally I took the wheels and managed to return to the ceremony hall.

On arrival, a little girl dressed as a "flower-girl" came running and she was crying and she said: my sister cried a lot and then she died.

It seemed that when I didn't show up again, another person took over.
But the bride died during the ceremony.

A marriage that is not to be!

Hahaha!
Even in the Spiritual Realm, hindrances can occur.

只有業随身 Only Karma accompanies One's body!

Dear all,
Even when you are dead, your Karma follows you!

To cleanse or purify your Karma or not, All your very own choice!

Please do not create more karmic negatives that will tie or lock you down!

Using the 4 Noble Truths -
start by accepting that you have a Karmic negative problem;
then identify this problem;
trace the origin of this problem;
using the 8 fold noble path, solve this problem.

That is say sorry and make amends!

With Metta

Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef

No comments:

Post a Comment