Saturday, August 13, 2016

Drugged & Rape 迷奸 ?


Let me tell a story.

Few years ago:-
A female accused a wealthy lecturer (aged 60+) of drugging and raping her!

I met this lecturer before and after this incident.

It is a ridiculous accusation from the aura of this lecturer I read! :)

However, the Law somehow will buy the female's tale and penalise the man in most instances!

Women throw themselves at this wealthy man not mainly for his money but although >60 years of age, he has charisma! :)

Question: Does a King with a large harem needs to drug and rape any women?

My point is that this man do not even need to go out of his way to buy favours from women!

I heard that he decided to plead guilty to end the legal stuff and move on.

Hahaha!

Is there True Justice anywhere?

Evidences can be faked as I have experienced it done against me!

Yes!
I too finally walked away from further missiles being fabricated and targeted at me!

To those that truly know me, what fabrications made by predators don't matter at all!

Hahaha!
AND, I learned Renunciation, though Painful but won't last and can't leave scars if I have a positive mindset!

I truly understand what is "Don't Fight Back" and "No Dispute" as taught by Buddha!
There is no aggression or violence and also no disagreement at all!

Void & Break Free!

With metta

Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef

No comments:

Post a Comment