Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Die Twice 死两次


Extract:
On arrival, a little girl dressed as a "flower-girl" came running and she was crying and she said: my sister cried a lot and then she died.

It seemed that when I didn't show up again, another person took over.
But the bride died during the ceremony.

A marriage that is not to be!
Hahaha!
Even in the Spiritual Realm, hindrances can occur.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
CHAT:

AA: I was wondering when I woke up - How does a ghostly spirit DIE again in the spiritual realm :)
but thats whats happened!
Tue, 5:58 PM

BB: just like the case of suicide
the spirit will experience the recurring death-period again and again


AA: yup. i think thats it lol
I was prevented to perform the blessing n solemnisation
I remember I have bell n dorje with me too
affinity not enough for me to save her yet
so I have some fame in the spiritual realm!


BB:yes hor :)
spirits call you for different purposes

AA: ya lol
not only healing only
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear all,
have you read from GM Lu's book about those that committed suicide, will go through the same suicide scenario repeatedly at the same time everyday?

The Karmic negatives of this bride is still very much in evidence and hinders her getting wed.
AND, I was prevented from helping the bride breaks the repeating dying act!

The family of this bride should help her to neutralise her karmic negatives well after her death, so that she can escape the repeated dying scene and hopefully be free from transmigration too!

If this bride's story is similar to someone you happen to know, please help them.

To cultivate well, please understand Karmic influences and hindrances!


With Metta

Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef

No comments:

Post a Comment