Friday, June 1, 2012

Mobile Cemetery


Terjemahan Bahasa: Pemakaman Berjalan

Animal Realm © Rigpa Wiki


Posted by 禪風 on Facebook

Translated to English by Lama Lotuschef



還沒吃素的師兄姐請聽我說
Fellow students that have yet to go on vegetarian diet, please listen to me

你覺得殯儀館恐怖嗎
You find funeral parlors scary?

夜晚沒開燈,陰深深的....風一吹又覺得冷
No lights in the night, deeply chilling … feels cold when the wind blows

很恐怖吧,對吧!!
Very scary, right!!!

你覺得亂葬崗可怕嗎
Do you feel that mass graves are scary?

夜黑風高,又有狗哀嚎....樹一搖鬼影重重
When night is dark and windy, plus dogs whining…. Trees swaying layers of ghostly shadows

超可怕的,是吧!!
Extremely scary, right!!!

我想大家膽子都很大,一定不覺得哪有甚麼
I believe that all have great guts, sure do not put weight on these

呃....是不是寫反了
O… writing with opposite meaning?

其實,我沒有寫反. 真的!!!!
Actually I did not. Its true!!!

這些都不是世上最可怕的地方These are not the scariest on earth
其實世上最可怕最恐怖的地方 There are more scary ones
就是你!!! That is you!!!

為什麼呢? Why?
因為你是一座移動墳場啊 Because you are a walking/mobile cemetery!

想想看!多少雞,鴨,魚,牛,羊,豬,蝦,蟹,等眾生,都埋在你的肚子裡
Think! How many chicken, duck, fish, cow, lamb, pig, shrimp, crab, …. Sentient beings have been buried inside your stomach?

大地埋葬屍體都會立一個碑
A plaque or tombstone will be erected for earth burial

你瞧瞧你身上立了多少墓碑
Consider how many such tombstone have been erected within your body

而且一個墓穴只埋一個
And each earth pit buries one

你卻埋了千千萬萬的屍體
However, you buried thousands upon thousands of corpses

你不覺得可怕嗎,所以叫移動墳場不為過吧
Don’t you feel scared?
Therefore it is not exaggerating to be named as a mobile cemetery?

搞了半天. 原來自己就是一座靈骨塔
After all this while, in actual fact you are a pagoda-like structure for bone relics.

不是嚇你的,可也別被自己嚇到.....移動墳場!!!
Not trying to frighten you, but don’t get frighten by yourself ….. mobile cemetery!!!

---

Comment:

Lama Lotuschef:

Hahaha! Sounds scary??? However, remember to do bardo deliverance for all before you eat. Deliver all spirits of animals, insects, germs or bacteria.... that way, you are no longer a walking cemetery!

Amituofo

No comments:

Post a Comment