Monday, April 30, 2012

Dream – Light Transformation


Terjemahan Indonesia: Mimpi – Berubah Menjadi Sinar


In this dream....

Some one grabbed me from behind, locking both my arms to my sides and the constricting pressure is extremely suffocating.

To counter these discomfort, I tried to expand outwards to unlock the force constricting me.

The discomfort increased.

I then transformed into light and slid out of the control of the constricting band.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hahaha!

What did I learned?

Do not retaliate!!!

Just melt away or transform into other forms that make the constricting band redundant!!!

This is Situational Responsive action.

We use our know how learnt from Guru to solve problems to the best we can and in so doing, not hurting others as well as self.

That's the ideal solution.

Run away and not stay to fight!

Nullify or void all to No Form.

It was an interesting experience taught to me.

:)


Om Guru Lian Sheng Siddhi Hom
Lama Lotuschef

Restored on 3 July 2016

2 comments:

  1. [...] 30, 2012 Ditulis oleh Lotuschef – 29 April 2012 Diterjemahkan oleh Lotus Nino Sumber: Dream – Light Transformation Terjemahan: Mimpi – Berubah Menjadi [...]

    ReplyDelete
  2. [...] Dream – Light Transformation  & Astral Planes & the Astral articles; Transformation is the basic or key principle. [...]

    ReplyDelete